Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Corry passed away

PHOTO COURTESY OF GOOGLE

As I woke up this morning, I was shocked by my classmate's text message saying Former President Cory Aquino finally joined our Creator in heaven.

For how many days now, prank text messages about Cory's death has been inconsiderately circulated so I did not believed the text message I received right away. In fact, I was still unconvinced as I wrote this post. But after reading this reports from the internet and seeing the full blown coverage of her death in national television, it was really over for our beloved Cory.

One with all the nation who are grieving for her demise, I'm extending my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family of Tita Cory. Even to the whole nation, aside from Tita Cory's immediate family. As someone who restored the democracy of this country, Cory was well loved by us Filipinos. Her death is something that would not only grieve a family or two but the entire nation. Truly, our country has lost its mother. And this is not going to be easy for us all.

As a blogger, I am appealing to my fellow bloggers to pray for the soul of our kind mother., although rest assured that wherever she is right now, she's at ease with our Father. Goodbye our dearest President Cory and thank you for everything. We love you and you will always be remembered in our brains and in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment